Mentoring shapes leaders’ influence, impact and performance – accelerates careers and results
Leaders lead in 4 directions – up, down, across and within – those relationships matter and truly successful, extraordinary leaders master them all. A mentor helps you consciously participate in yourself.
Victoria is a ‘go to’ mentor to help you make career-defining choices to distinguish yourself, and organizations develop and retain their high-impact leaders. “We make real choices about our life based on what we believe about ourselves”. Fine tuning and making a few adjustments translate into game-changing performance and career advancement.
The truth is, it is impossible to recognize the difference between being comfortable and being stuck unless you have an outside perspective. A mentor sees you in ways you can never see yourself alone.
So when is having a mentor a valuable idea?
- Advancing high-impact performers – fine tuning performance
- Preparing high-potential leaders – readying for the next level/new position
- Re-energizing valuable talent – critical-care attention before it’s too late
- Shaping new-hires – sharpening skills early in a career
- Developing team leaders and managers – building skills that affect so many others
Mentoring’s impact can…
- Transform working with and through other people
- Help you see yourself more clearly to confidently and powerfully move forward
- Inspire you to your greatness and reinvent yourself
- Give you new perspectives, shift mindsets, increase self-awareness
- Teach you how to speak the ‘language of leaders’ – clear, concise messaging that conveys confidence and value
- Guide you to ask powerful questions to redirect, clarify, reframe and contribute more powerfully to any conversation
- Sharpen your leadership, entrepreneurship and interpersonal skills
- Highlight ways to better use your resources of time, energy, power
Remember: Leaders lead by example whether they intend to or not. The influence and impact of leaders is staggering and far-reaching – Raymont Group can help you distinguish yourself as an extraordinary, impactful leader.