Ask the better, the right questions
Victoria Raymont’s Quick List of 13 Powerful Questions to Shape/Frame/Sharpen the Conversation
- Are we asking the right question(s)?
- Will the answer to that question get us where we want to go?
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- What impact do we want to have?
- How do we want to resolve this?
- How do we want to proceed?
- Do we have the right people?/Have we engaged the right people?/Who else do we need to involve?
- What isn’t being said?/What’s the question we aren’t asking?
- What’s missing?/What have we overlooked?
- What’s still unknown?
- What assumptions are we making?
- What are the unintended consequences?
- Would you miss it if it wasn’t there/if we didn’t have it?
Comments are closed.