Focus Your Personal Power – Managing Yourself and Others
Leaders lead in 4 directions – those relationships matter and truly successful, effective leaders master them all
Focus Your Personal Power – Managing Yourself and Others is a keynote address specifically dedicated to the quadrant of Coaching. The best athletes, CEOs and coaches have coaches – because coaches can see you in ways you can never see yourself alone. They see where fine tuning and making a few adjustments translate into game-changing performance.
This session offers career-defining and life-altering insights, perspectives and skills to accelerate one’s personal and organizational impact, influence and results. Emphasis will include:
- career/life stalling symptoms
- career/life momentum situations
- leadership traction in 4 directions, managing
- oneself – where it all starts
- up – most underutilized direction
- down – most obvious direction
- across – most discounted direction
This keynote is recommended for advancing high-performers, preparing high-potentials, shaping new-hires, developing team leaders/managers, re-energizing valuable talent and anyone who wants to more powerfully and confidently move forward.